The NLSA moves ahead in Eastern Canada!
- Category: News Items
- Published: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 11:33
- Written by CSA Admin
The Newfoundland and Labrador Stuttering Association Inc. is now a recognized non-profit in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador! Its mission is to provide advocacy and support for people who stutter and it is based in St. John's, NL. Support groups for people who stutter and family of people who stutter are planned, starting on March 21! Download this pdf for more information, and feel free to circulate it! Here is a list of some upcoming initiatives from the NLSA.
- 'A Million Things I Need To Say', 1K/5K Walk/Run for Stuttering Awareness & Fundraiser (September 29th)
- Starting up of the Monthly Support Groups
- Speech Language Pathologists Educational Day (November 1st)
- PWS Conference (November 2nd)
- NLSA has a Official Logo which was created and designed by Daniele Rossi, Digital strategist, author and cartoonist
- Check out, join and promote the Newfoundland and Labrador Stuttering Association Facebook Group.
- NLSA Website is currently being set up.
Email Greg O'Grady for more information.