Happy New Year from CSA National Coordinator
- Category: News Items
- Published: Wednesday, 02 January 2019 13:43
- Written by Eeva Stierwalt
On behalf of the CSA Board, Advisory Board and Volunteers, I’d like to wish you and your families a very Happy, Healthy and Abundant NEW YEAR 2019!
To begin with, we would like to thank those of you who have donated to the CSA in 2018 either financially or with your valuable time. Your donations help us to further our mission and vision and to get started with new initiatives.
The CSA is launching the new year with the development of a new strategic plan which will add to some of the new initiatives already underway, such as:
- a review and upgrade of our CSA website,
- plans to showcase a few exceptional documentaries about stuttering,
- offering guidance and help to local stuttering support groups across the country.
We are very excited about the new initiatives and our strategic planning process and we’d like to ask for your help to move forward with these. Here’s how you can help:
- donate to the CSA. Any donation, large or small, will help us with our initiatives
- sponsor an initiative or our annual Conference
- start up a local support group for PWS in your home town
- become a volunteer for the CSA
For those of you wishing to make a donation, click here!
Together, we can spread awareness and support PWS across Canada. Happy New Beginnings in 2019!
National Coordinator and Chair,Canadian Stuttering Association
Contact Eeva here