The Canadian Stuttering Association is entirely volunteer led and managed. We exist thanks to the creativity and commitment of all our volunteers. We welcome your interest in supporting the stuttering community. There are multiple opportunities available whether it is collaborating on projects or volunteering with us! Our current goals are to launch support groups, increase our membership, and run more events.
Help us grow
INTERESTED IN COLLABORATING with the CSA?Please contact our national coordinator, Eeva Stierwalt to discuss potential projects or if there is something particular you would like to contribute.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING with the CSA?We are looking for people to assist with conference planning, fundraising, and more! Please complete a volunteer application form and/or contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Suhail Ravjani to learn more about these opportunities.
Help us communicate
- Write a short article for our website on your experiences
- Join our Facebook page, our Facebook group, and follow us on Twitter
- We are looking for e-newsletter editors to help create a vibrant members newsletter
- Help to run our website
- Help create content and manage our other social media sites such as our Youtube channel
Help us reach out
- Help organise a local event to raise awareness
- Help us campaign for more speech therapy provision
Help us fundraise
- Organise a fundraising project at work, school or in your community
- Make a tax deductible donation via Paypal
- Leave a gift to CSA in your will