2022 is not just another year at the Canadian Stuttering Association! We are excited to announce the launch of our new website!
- A fresh look!
- The same articles that you've come to love!
- The same event calendar we recently announced!
- More information about stuttering and more support resources!
What you see today on the site isn't the end of our work. Over the next year, we will be working hard on:
- Adding more informational content about stuttering to the website
- Content discovery: making it easier to find the content you want
- A membership portal: manage your membership and access member-only content
Don't worry, any old bookmarks that you have will still work on the new website.
We are looking for feedback on the new website! If you have a couple of minutes to spare, please complete our short survey.
We would like to thank the following individuals for their outstanding contributions that made the new stutter.ca website possible:
- Zachary Seguin (Volunteer Website Developer)
- Lisa Wilder (Website Manager)
- Carla Di Domenicantonio (SLP Liaison)
- Dennis Potharst (Marketing & Communications Coordinator)
- Lauren Linkie (Advisory Board Member)
- Eeva Stierwalt (National Coordinator)
Thanks also to the CSA Board of Directors for your expert ‘preview’ of the new site and to all who contributed content over the years!