Did you miss out on this event? No worries, you can still access the recordings from the event by Wednesday, April 7th at 11:59 p.m. EST!
February is the month of LOVE and ROMANCE. So, have you ever wondered what happens when stuttering and love intersect? Do you have questions about dating, or being in a relationship with a partner who does or does not stutter? Join us on Zoom this upcoming Saturday, February 13 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST (Noon to 2 p.m. Pacific) for CSA’s Relationship Panel, “Let’s Talk about Love”.
- Here is a glimpse of what you can expect at CSA’s Relationship Panel:
- Listen to the stories of three couples: how their love grew, and the role of stuttering in their relationships.
- Hear from a diverse panel of speakers at different life stages with varying backgrounds as they share their experiences.
- Get insight into navigating the dating world, as well as love, relationships, and their intersection with stuttering.
- Hear from Kim Block, author of Adventures of a Stuttering Superhero, and noted leader in the stuttering community David Block.
- Ample opportunities to connect, share, and have fun!
All prices in CAD.
Online via Zoom