Strut Your Stutt Stutt
Sunday 10:45AM - 11:45AM EST
Strut Your Stutt Stutt is an empowering workshop where Bhavna Bakshi shares her personal journey and the 8 practices that helped her overcome her challenges and own her voice. In this engaging session, Bhavna will provide practical tips, techniques and strategies for managing stuttering, boosting self-confidence, and improving communication skills.
Whether you stutter, support somoeone who stutters, or simply want to gain a deeper understanding of stuttering, this workship is designed to inspire, educate, and empower you on your own towards self-acceptance and effective communication.
What to expect
- Increased self-acceptance and empowerment for individuals who stutter.
- Enhanced self-advocacy skills and confidence in professional settings.
- Improved communication techniques to manage stuttering and engage effectively in workplace interactions.
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment through empathy and understanding.
- Creating practical plans for promoting workplace inclusivity and advocating for change.
About the presenter
In the stuttering and sexual abuse communities, mortgage professional and inspiration speaker Bhavna Bakshi is well known. With her platform, Bhavna empowers. She shares her self-acceptance and stuttering success in public. She served stutterers by sharing her story. Her words unite and remind people that voice matters.
Last updated: 2023-09-04