The Canadian Stuttering Association is entirely volunteer led and managed. We exist thanks to the creativity and commitment of all our volunteers. We welcome your interest in helping us rebuild and reach out. Our current goals are to renew our membership scheme, expand our social media presence and run more events.
We are interested in short-term specific projects as well as longer-term involvement.
Help us grow
- We are looking for people to assist with conference planning, grants, fundraising, and web development.
Help us communicate
- Write a short article for our website on your experiences
- Join our Facebook page, our Facebook group, and follow us on Twitter
- We are looking for e-newsletter editors to help create a vibrant members newsletter
- Help to run our website
- Help create content and manage our other social media sites such as our Youtube channel
Help us reach out
- Help organise a local event to raise awareness
- Help us campaign for more speech therapy provision
Help us fundraise
- Organise a fundraising project at work, school or in your community
- Make a tax deductible donation via Paypal
- Leave a gift to CSA in your will