We support people who stutter!
- We are a national community
- We are volunteer-driven
- We promote awareness and understanding
- We provide support and resources
- We help you stand up for yourself and others
- We are here for you!
What is stuttering?
- Unexpected interruptions to the forward movement of speech
- Physical struggle and “tricks” to avoid stuttering
- Negative thoughts and feelings, discomfort about listener reactions
Stuttering is not...
- Is not a sign of emotional disturbance or low intelligence
- Is not due to shyness, nervousness, lack of self-confidence, or not knowing what to say
- Does not have a quick, simple solution or cure
Trauma-informed Stuttering Therapy: What It Is and Why It Matters
Online via Zoom
Jun 25, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EDT)
Our Voices, Our Stories: Speak Your Own Adventure at the CSA Conference 2023!
Lord Elgin Hotel
Nov 03, 6:00 PM - Nov 05, 5:00 PM (EDT)